Boiler Installation in Maryland, DC & Virginia
There are a number of reasons why you might be thinking about installing a new boiler. Maybe your old boiler has seen better days and is no longer working as efficiently or as effectively as it once did. Or maybe you are switching to a hydronic heating system and want to replace your old furnace with a boiler. Whatever the reason might be, our professional technicians here at Stang Plumbing & Heating will be able to install your new boiler for you.
If you’re in need of boiler installation in Maryland, Washington D.C. or Virginia, then be sure to contact us at Stang Plumbing & Heating for prompt and professional service. Call us at 301-926-1462.
Our Boiler Installation Services
Installing a new boiler is no easy task, which is why you'll want to make sure that you have a reputable HVAC professional do the job. The following are some of the boiler installation services that we offer here at Stang Plumbing & Heating:
- We will determine if you need replacement - If you have an old boiler system, we can perform a thorough inspection to help you determine whether you need to replace it. The last thing we want is for you to spend money on a replacement when a low-cost repair is all you need to fix your current boiler, after all.
- We will help you choose a new boiler - We have experience installing all types of boilers, no matter who the manufacturer is. If you are unfamiliar with the different types of boilers on the market, we can help you make a good choice based on your specific wants and needs.
- We will size your boiler properly - The size of your boiler is very important to its overall function. It may cost less to purchase a smaller boiler, but if it's not big enough for your home, then it won't do a good job heating your home. This will cause you to crank up the heat in an attempt to warm your home better, which will only result in higher energy costs. Getting a large boiler to ensure that this doesn't happen may not be the right move either. This is because a boiler that is too big is going to be wasting energy, which will also result in high energy costs. Our technicians can accurately identify how big your boiler needs to be to heat your home efficiently and effectively.
- We will safely remove your old unit - Whether you have an old furnace or an old boiler installed in your home, we will make sure that the unit is safely removed without damaging any of its surroundings before beginning the installation process.
- We will properly install your new boiler - A boiler that's not installed properly may not only work less efficiently and effectively, it can also pose a potential safety risk. Our technicians our highly trained and experienced to ensure that your new boiler is properly installed.
You can depend on our professional HVAC technicians here at Stang Plumbing & Heating to safely and properly install your new boiler so that it will run both effectively and efficiently. For more information about installing a new boiler in your MD, DC, or VA home, contact us at Stang Plumbing & Heating today.